12-21-2005, 01:52 AM
Danny Keane is offline Danny Keane
Expertise:
Software:

Danny Keane is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Danny Keane

Old

Dear Santa,

I am so grateful for the work you do every year delivering presents to all of the little boys and girls around the world, the one thing I'd love to do is to go with you one night and help you on your quest. I think that this would be a very interesting and exciting task to do!

I respect everything that you do every year, and I hope you respect us for taking the time and effort in decorating our houses for you to admire. This Christmas I am hoping to receive the 'Sony PSP' and I would also love to win the TalkFreelance™ competition!

I am also looking forward for you coming down the chimney and helping yourself to the milk and cookies that we leave out; remember to ONLY eat the one's we put out and not to go hunting around the house for more! We will also be very happy to leave a carrot for Rudolf so that he isn't flying on an empty stomach.

But anyway I hope you, Mrs Claus, Buddy(The elf), Rudolf and Co. Are all doing well and I'm so glad that it's this time of the year for us to share our christmas cheer!

Have a good one old buddy old pal.

Kind regards,
Danny Keane & Family