View Single Post
02-19-2006, 11:35 PM
Remedy is offline Remedy
Software:

Remedy is on a distinguished road

Old

I provided the service, I had never ever used vBulletin before because its not my style, so I have no clue of their terms of sell of license, He did the deal, he could have easily told me, get it transferred like that but no i just told him the password and he was good, if he wanted transferred legally he should have asked to get it done through vBulletin, he litterally just asked me for the password. He could have gotten the email changed, all he had to do was ask vB and they would have contacted the guy whos email was on it and he would have changed it, but no he didnt get the email changed so therefore the guy whos email was on it took advantage of theodor's mistake.

You can see me as a guy with a bad reputation, I dont care, If you want to be ignorant and think its my fault when another guy takes advantage of Theodors mistakes then thats fine its just your ignorance. I have already done plenty of deals over this forum and not a single one has complained because they either got it transferred to their account or changed the email and there has never been a design resold that was sold unique.

Theodor should have noticed that the email on there wasnt mine, the email i used was the one that was on my msn that he was talking to.

I have had a word with my friend and he took advantage of Theodors mistake and took back the license and wont give it to Theodor.

To Empty: Because I resold the license almost immediately after I bought it from my friend so therefore I had no reason to change the email.