View Single Post
04-26-2006, 04:16 AM
DJAC is offline DJAC
Expertise:
Software:

DJAC is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to DJAC

Old  Not paid for work! ZUHU.com is ripping me off!

I've recently completed 2 batches of work for the owner of zuhu.com. The original post for the job was here: http://www.hellogreen.com/showthread.php?t=464

He basically needed some content to be submitted to his joke site. I completed my first batch and WAS paid for my work (mind you, a couple days late). I then proceeded to complete a 2nd batch. Upon completion I emailed the owner who then asked me what my PayPal address was (strange since he had already sent me a payment).

As of April 7th, the date in which I received the last email from him, I have not received my money and several emails of mine have been ignored even though his site continues to update (he's still alive).

It is extremely frustrating to devote time to something and then not get paid as promised. It is even more frustrating to know that the person who owes money is simply deleting emails from his inbox and not replying.

I realize I did not have a contract, but was wondering if anyone has ideas of what I could do about this situation?

The purpose of this thread is not to complain, but to warn others. Before doing any work for someone, be sure you are protected with either a signed contract or down-payment as many people have already stated in this forum.

P.S. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THE ZUHU.COM OWNER! I believe his name is Joe Ventura.