View Single Post
05-08-2006, 06:47 AM
illsendit is offline illsendit
Software:

illsendit is on a distinguished road

Old

Hey everyone, i am the owner of the site, i didn't have the time to post it my self, one of the reasons i am selling!

@ yes you can see how many people sent it, all the files are uploaded to a particular folder. These are ALSO shown in the admin pannel, it shows the file, which email it was sent to and you are able to delete that file. The admin pannel also allows you to edit file size allowed, days allowed on server and file types allowed (currently PHP and EXE and HTML files are disabled due to security risks, you can change this however)

Couple screenies of the admin pannel:

Stats:

Unfortunetly i did not take screens from last month, before we moved servers, so i have no idea how i am going to get those stats. BUT i have the stats for this month on a whole, here it is:

I will get more screens for anyone who wants them.

Thanks very much, please note that the site has a page rank of three, i expect this to go up due to advertising, it has currently 2 banners on other sites, which are paid for till the end of this month. Adsense is not a big maker on this site, i havn't really placed the ads very well, make an average of $5-7 and i sold one banner (120 x 120) to TOP ARCADES for $10/month.

Cheers. If you need anything just ask .