View Single Post
06-03-2006, 10:15 AM
sysblnk is offline sysblnk
Software:

sysblnk is on a distinguished road

Old

Immaturity is not something we can dodge. It comes with age..in the beginning a few select members who are of a mature level create a useful community over time, young (and occasionally not so young) immature individuals join in on the fun and the community goes from useful to not so useful.

TalkFreelance has held it's own so far, there are still some useful resources here and there but there is no doubt that it has gone downhill in that regards.

Robson, I actually commend you on the work you have and had done with TF in the past. I've never seen a community stand strong despite the growing popularity for as long as TF did. The main comparison is that of Namepros, the thing that happened there was too many young kids who were money hungry thought $NP a great way to make a few cents and hour joined up and turned that community into a mess, the merge with WDT didn't help either. I thought TF would go downhill way sooner and quicker than it did/has and I feel that's mainly on the part of Robson, who has managed to populate the community while keeping it's quality level somewhat high.

I was put off when you did sell it and was about to stop my visits but I am again surprised that TF is still chugging along. I hope it gets back into tip top shape because this is one community I definately enjoy at times.