View Single Post
07-24-2006, 01:12 AM
yni420 is offline yni420
Software:

yni420 is on a distinguished road

Old

"What does age have to do with freelancing? I took my first paid internship at 16. For that matter, what does "i do this for a living" have to do with not being a freelancer? Are you saying a freelancer can't do this for a living? "

what i meant was that since at the age of 16 you wont be starting a office of your own or anything like that. by living i mean a permanent job man..... nothing else. for me freelancer means any one who is not permanent in any way in a company but can hired for his services by another company who can afford him on project basis.a freelancer is not fixed in any company. after some time he may stop and join a company on salary or start on his own

"What strikes me most odd about your post is that the majority of users on this site who are below 17 years of age conduct themselves in a much more professional mode than yourself."

that was uncalled for. did i call anyone out here unprofessional.... i just pointed out the age group here........
did not mean to offend anyone

"Oh, and your sig is in violation of the TalkFreelance rules."

if any admin contacts me saying it is in voilation i will remove it at once
since all these sites are mine and i have a financial stake in them i dont think i am in violation since i am not advertising for someone else.