View Single Post
08-07-2006, 03:58 AM
Nica is offline Nica
Software:

Nica is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Nica Send a message via MSN to Nica Send a message via Yahoo to Nica

Old

Those backgrounds were CUSTOM MADE from cut outs from sites like http://www.OfficialPSDs.com .

They are scans that are not bothering anyone, it can classify as fan art. The labels don't care about it.

I don't know why you guys try to turn the table on this, but I found out how to solve the problem and whoever the owner is will be sorry...

You guys would be mad too if you paid 10-15$ per MySpace layout (which are all custom except for the artist cutouts) and had your site's name on them and then suddenly have them stolen and on someones site while he makes money off of something you invested alot into.

I myself made some of them and I can't find how it is right for him to take something I spent my time on and claim its his, WHILE he makes money off of it.

Why do you say that? You're making money off of them. He's making money off of you. Seems to even out. I think you should be a little hush hush and get over it.
Do you understand that they are not fan art or anything else found on sites? I have made no money off of them yet, but I did PAY for them to be custom made... They are cut outs with a full design around em to look good as a myspace layout... which I paid to have designed. They are NOT something you can just take and claim as your own and put on your site to get more visitors and more money, specially when you replace the site's link with yours over it. Its MINE...