View Single Post
03-31-2005, 05:29 PM
derek lapp is offline derek lapp
Expertise:
Software:

derek lapp is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Robson
Derek, I know the answer I just wanted to start some djscussion around this area. Seems alot of you missed the original point
haha that's just my stance on the discussion - yes it sooo can, my exmaple is music.

i also think women can sell sex much better then men - men are weak against impulse buying when hot women are involved because a) it makes us think we can get our g/f to do stuff for us *cough*diamonds*cough* b) some think it will help us get a woman so we can then get to 'a' and c) women are more prone to impulse buying when they are the object of affection - more diamonds (i've never seen a girl just buy a ring for a man for no reason).

i also think there is a subtle difference in the way each sex thinks. for instance, it's a flat lie to say that neither are constantly thinking about sex directly or indirectly - 'does this make me look fat?' - if it does, then no one will like me which means i'll never get to love someone = no sex. 'is this coat ugly?' same answer. 'if i call this girl an idiot, will it piss her off?' - she'll hit me and leave which means i can't hit on her which means i can't woo her which means no dating/relationship = no sex. however, i think in the majority of cases, women aren't as open as men in general. girls probably make randomc omments to their friends if walking past a billboard with some guy they think if hot, lord knows they tell me for some reason, but if they didn't know me, i don't expect them to say 'ohh that guy's just so hot' with the body shiver action to some random stranger unlike the guy i never met before who felt the need to tell me of the girls who walked past as i was waiting for the bus a week or so ago even though i was listening to music.