View Single Post
10-14-2006, 03:33 PM
Digit is offline Digit
Expertise:
Software:

Digit is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Digit Send a message via MSN to Digit

Old

I actually think it's picked back up a little since the time when arguments that were spurting up in every thread. I do beieve the staff is getting a handle on things.

With that being said, I do agree with what people have been saying about this place not moving forward. When BigZee aquired this forum, he said there would be many new things to come. Well since then, BigZee has hired some new staff. He's not running this place, just making a few choices in the Staff Room. I would like to see this place progress, but it doesn't seem like it is. I do not believe it's back up to where it was when Robson owned it. I think something needs to be done. I would add some new features...maybe revamp the market place. I'm a fan of sitepoints newish marketplace.

I do like the idea of having the Photography forum though, and I believe that will bring some more interest from different freelance photographers that wouldn't have come here before, and will make the current inspiring TF photographers post some of their works.