View Single Post
10-29-2006, 04:46 PM
evan2all is offline evan2all
Expertise:
Software:

evan2all is on a distinguished road

Old

Hi

I am one of them... Actually not that experienced.

It is only 1 year that I have started my own business. Without any invest (only expense was to get a trade license).

I don’t know about you and your environment. But according to my situation I may discus something here…….

I am a student and studding in computer science in one of our local university (Bangladesh). You may know that in our country we are not that fast. But we are going for our IT sector very fast. Not many organizations or business have their website either. So I thought that why not go for a web master course and start with my creativity. I was trying to build my self as a webmaster and also trying to get a project. After 3 years I found one. My first project as a freelancer. The amount wasn’t that bad. But I realize that our local business doesn’t understand the value of a website. They want it in very cheap cost. Sometimes it is not affordable for the developers (as a freelancer) also. They only go for reputed company. So I though why not place my own company. I studied a lot on small business but never involved with reality. Now I have involved myself in small business and outsourcing world.

I already have 7 clients (local) and 1 international client (from UK). Now I am trying to outsource my services only. Within 1 year I understand that I have to pay more and will have to be more experienced to get my local business. But I can easily grab some international clients because our (in Bangladesh) hourly rate is so cheap and we are professional also. My company (home based) is less than 1 year of age. As I don’t have to expend much I can get some practical experience; both from business management and in development skill.

Thank you,

Shajed Zaman
ITVISION
Developer
www.itvisiononline.com