View Single Post
03-25-2007, 12:50 PM
Nucleon is offline Nucleon
Software:

Nucleon is on a distinguished road

Old  WWW.UFGL.NET is looking for a new web designer

Hullo All.

Before I explain what is needed, let me just explain quickly what UFGL is all about.

UFGL was created around three years ago now, primarily for Medal of Honour Allied Assault. During those three years, the website has seen lots of drastic changes, from a brand new layout, to integrated forums. UFGL currently has well over 6600 registered account, and averages around 20 registrations every day.

UFGL are looking for a web designer who is confident with any graphic editing software. We are looking for someone who has a mind for ideas which they can implement into UFGL to make it more appealing to new and existing users. Our main goal is to make the website as innovative as possible, but keep it user friendly at the same time. You will be required to make advertising banners, and make images for the website, perhaps even a new layout if you’re good enough!

Before i go on and link you to our registration page, please remember that UFGL is a non profitable website, therefore you'll be working for no money, however experience is just, if not more important, and it's a good thing to go on your CV, TRUST ME!

If you're interested, please click below.

http://ufgl.net/?page=vacancies

Thank you for your time.

In addition, if you wish for more info, please email me at nucleon@ufgl.net, or add me on msn at the_vyruz@hotmail.com
Richard (Nucleon)