View Single Post
12-10-2004, 07:16 PM
x3knet is offline x3knet
Expertise:
Software:

x3knet is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to x3knet Send a message via MSN to x3knet Send a message via Yahoo to x3knet

Old  So what do you have???

Just an idea to see how skilled and experienced everyone is.. how about we post what degrees we've earned and how long we've been designing. It will help the community become more of a community.

I'm still a Junior in High School who will be going to college to major in Management Information Systems and minoring in Business Administration.

I've been designing for 3-4 years now and I'll probably just keep it as a hobby of mine. After I get my Masters in MIS, I'll probably take a few courses on graphic designing and just widen my knowledge for other jobs.

I also play baseball, and that should be funding most of my college tuition because of the scholarships I was offered.

What about you guys? I know a lot of you are out of college or still in college. What have been your accomplishments? What degrees do you hold? What college(s) did you go to? How long have you been designing?

This should bring the community together a little bit more and make it a better place if we really know each other better. Just an idea..