View Single Post
04-25-2007, 04:44 PM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old

Ron is a very impatient person, and has harrassed my family over the phone, and has made numerous threats.

I have made a screenshot of the last email I received from him

http://www.avidinteractive.com/desig...l_from_ron.png

His personality, and habit for lying can be seen in one of our previous threads in which he denied a lot of things, until screenshots of his communication was posted. This is when he decided it was no longer beneficial to him to continue trying to tear me down in public, and wanted to start private communication.

In his attempt to ruin our reputation, he went as far as editing logos I created for him, made them look horrible, posted them and posted that what he posted is what I sent him. A couple of posts later, another member who was sent the same files (since he claimed he was not receiving the files from me, and I tried to get another user to send them, and witness that the logos were indeed done) proclaimed that what I had sent, and what Ron had posted, were indeed very different.

I urge anyone who wishes to do business with Mr. Justus, to be very very very careful, and know what you're getting into before you proceed. His behavior is publicly documented on this forum, in our thread.