View Single Post
05-09-2007, 11:55 AM
t0m is offline t0m
Expertise:
Software:

t0m is on a distinguished road

Old

I feel its one of those features that will only be judged by success in the future.

On a personal note, im with some of the others - its a great idea in concept, but impractical for talkfreelance.

A large proportion of members are offering/using 'budget' services - its extremely clear to see. So in essence, by bringing in these subforums your attempting to bring 'premium' jobs to the forefront, are you not? This restructure won't suddenly bring another couple of hundred $$ out of everyones pocket. However bad, the culture of the tf marketplace has grown into budget jobs.

The way I see it, its like selling tickets at a football match. You've got the corporate boxes and the main stands. 20 corporate boxes vs 80,000 main stand seats. Its the make up of the ground. Your not going to push the expensive seats in everyones faces, and undermine the cheaper seats - theres simply no interest in them.

A dodgy analogy but hey, its the best way I could explain it. I'll do my best for this place whatever.