View Single Post
05-22-2007, 04:55 PM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Mark Bolyard
Yes, I did send you that email. You did not send me my files. Additionally, after that email, I sent you a email requesting one more revision (which I believe you allowed three) which was to adjust the colors to match the current theme shown at Monks. Either case, you did not respond to that email and I do appreciate you posting it As you can see, you are about 1 month behind in taking care of it.
Actually I did reply to that email the very next day. Outlook allows you to show a tag at the top of each email showing when/if you replied, including date, time, and if there was an attachment. This can be clearly seen in that screenshot.

Additionally, as I'm not sure if you have been reading the full thread, but as stated, for a little over a month, we have been having email issues (we suspect a little longer, due to the fact that it was overlooked at first). The issues caused us to switch servers, which in turn caused further problems due to DNS. Once the DNS issues were resolved, it lead to one last issue, which appeared to be that our new IP was blacklisted before we received it. A few days back (I believe it has been 6-7 days now), the issue was fixed, and our email has been functioning properly ever since.

Additionally, with a PSD, the colors can be adjusted, or completely changed at will. That is the purpose of providing a PSD.