View Single Post
07-10-2007, 01:10 PM
shadeshigeru is offline shadeshigeru
Expertise:
Software:

shadeshigeru is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to shadeshigeru Send a message via MSN to shadeshigeru Send a message via Yahoo to shadeshigeru

Old

Originally Posted by Luk-3 View Post
no you weren't, i was mearly stating that every design, doesn't go for $4000+
a vector logo can easily go for $400 depending on quality ETC.

Originally Posted by me
Sorry if i sound rude, i apologize completely. But why in every single thread where you offer your services do you do them for absolutely dirt cheap? A logo shouldnt go for anything less than $200 ever, and that's b4 value pricing, and bare minimal design/planning. A website should never sell for under 500, again BARE MINIMUM. By offering your services so cheap, it not only hurts you but it hurts all designers, why pay $7,000 for a logo when this guy over here will do it for $15! Obviously wont be nearly as good, but hey it's $6,985 less, so it might be worth it?!?!?!?! Seriously....
Originally Posted by Respected designer guy
wow, new around here huh? well, maybe you havent looked around this forum yet? Understand, that NO-ONE on this forum sells a website at $1000 + unless it has serious traffic and money coming in ETC

not a good way to join the community, what are you gonna do contact everyone on the forum who uses low pricing with aggressive PMs?
Originally Posted by me
No, i might use some of you to do websites i'm getting paid $1000+ for. Get guys like you to do them for like 20-50 bucks, then edit them and make them look decent.
Originally Posted by respected designer guy
why would i even consider allowing you to outsource me when you have been so rude to me, also any other member of this forum were to see the PM that you sent me and hear the suggestion of then outsourcing.

not only would you ahve no-one selling to you, you will be very unpopular in this community.

next time yeah, look around the forum before jumping to rash decisions about people, i am a respected designer, and my prices are low because i am a full tim student, and so maybe my designs aren't as good as they could be!
That is what i was talking about if anybody cared to know :shrug:
Btw 'respected designer guy' that was complete sattire, i looked at your portfolio, i wouldnt outsource to you

Btw guys, i'm some what blunt, but i'm actually really a nice guy once u get to know me!! :P