View Single Post
07-23-2007, 01:49 PM
derek lapp is offline derek lapp
Expertise:
Software:

derek lapp is on a distinguished road

Old

i said it because of your attitude.

read your response. your basic opinion of people who don't get the concept (is there one?) is that they are incompetent - or their feedback is useless (see "she wasn't giving criticism, she isn't here! lol - so what? her feedback is as valid as anyone's). as i see it, based on your actions, you can't deal with criticism. if no one gets your logo, it's not that it's bad, it's that they're stupid. it's their fault, not yours.

if that is indeed your attitude, stop now. logos are the most nit-picked thing you will make. if you bring that attitude anywhere near a professional studio setting, you'll get chewed out and tossed far worse than anything i've seen here.

i at least explained myself. i'd expect an art director to give you the same response and show you the door with not explanation of why.

edit: the learning i saw from you was "oh, i've just looked at it more and expected more". it's a cop out. whether one person can't read it, or 50 can't, you can't jump on the first person and then write it off when everyone else agrees with them and say "i guess you're right". if you think the first one is stupid, you think the next 49 are stupid too.

i'm not trying to pick on you, but if you're going to pounce on the first negative thing you hear so aggressively, you're not cut for this. look how wound up you got over what i said, and you totally missed what i was saying.