View Single Post
08-24-2007, 03:32 AM
Baby Boy is offline Baby Boy
Software:

Baby Boy is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Blue Ire
No, but my life doesn't depend on the quality of a site, with a car it does. You see a 500 lb woman standing next to (super model here) ... who would you choose? We can make useless analogies all day.
Let's get one thing clear, your website is like a car... people will consider the content (engine) be good before the looks (frame.) So the analogy is self explanatory in either manner. Its not a matter of whether your website is a life dependency.

And I wouldn't choose neither, I'm happily engaged here.

Horrid content (if you can call misspellings and typos content), a free theme and a terrible name. Since we are doing poor analogies, the site is a 4 nippled giantess with both gendered parts.... sure, someone out there is into it, but not most people.
Horrid content... that must be your opinion because with the growing number of readers I'm getting, they'd probably think otherwise. And typo's and misspellings, where do you see typo's and mis-spellings, explain that cause I rarely do it. Thats probably just your excuse of trying to have a reason for demeaning the site.

Free theme, yes, but then again... it was a "starter" theme... just so you know. It wasn't a theme that was going to be permanent.

Terrible name... okay, once again, your opinion. If you think the name sucks, okay but it'll do for now. In the meantime, that's like judging a book by its title. Just because the title may sound dumb doesn't mean what's inside it is going to be.
[/quote]

Ditch it start over, it's worthless.
I like your enthusiasm on trying to convince me the site is a bad idea, but I simply asked for a ESTIMATED PRICE, not your opinion.

Originally Posted by Drew
You are ignoring the fact that google has a very established brand and reputation. It is very hard to establish anything as far as recognition goes with a free blog design, although it can be done.
Exactly my point, people care about quality BEFORE looks.

Iv'e seeb that blog design at practically every blog I've gone to.

May I ask where everyone is getting this from? I have no interest in it just wondering.
Google for NDesign Studios, they have it there and are the designers.

EDIT: Yes, its me in the avatar....