08-24-2007, 08:01 AM
Gille is offline Gille
Expertise: HTML, CSS
Software:

Gille is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Gille

Old

My thoughts on this :

1. Usability aspect : crap, seriously. If I have to look for the content, then there is something wrong with the website. My impression : "Hmm, a site on how I should make money, could be interesting. *enter* Hmm, DaCenter101, doesn't really sound that good, maybe if the content is good. Oh wait, where is the content? I just see some news items about some useless update on the site... *exit*"

I had to scroll down to see the latest posts, and a full list of articles is nowhere to be found.

2. Design aspect : Hmm, free theme, but modified to implement the bundle of useless links to stuff that I will barely use. Technorati smacked on the top, seemingly random... A random support button, though you do not offer any kind of product... A calender? Why, launching an event? If not, dump it, seriously... Feedburner button is all the way down the page, again, looking as if you simply placed the code somewhere in the skin on chance.

3. Content aspect : Nothing interesting, yet again. The content of the articles doesn't offer any insight; the articles have no depth... For example, the Agloco article : you could have copied the about page of Agloco and you would get the same article. You do not mention that there could be problems later on with payment, apart from one little sentence at the bottom of the post.

Final remark : "Affiliation Intro: Work With Them, Not 4 Them". Using numbers instead of letters = WARNING for me. Combine that with a completely irrelevant site title "DaCenter101" and I'm gone, and you'll never see me again.

4. SEO aspect : I'd say good, but I'd be lying. Seriously, you're getting hyped over a #4 ranking for "Teach Youth Money"? I highly doubt anybody looks for the search phrase. You are glad you are having 50 uniques daily... This is not a good thing if you offer articles; quite on the contrary. (Most likely, 40 of those uniques are from TalkFreelance, no? I'm pretty sure they are)

5. General conclusion :
Dump it, seriously. I've quickly scanned this thread and you seem to be an extremely stubborn person who seems to have no idea what he is doing but still thinks he is the best at it.

The site is one out of a million (billion?), with nothing unique to offer whatsover.

Regards,
Gilles