View Single Post
08-26-2007, 08:24 PM
kinkarso is offline kinkarso
Expertise:
Software:

kinkarso is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to kinkarso

Old

It's at $50 (I have listed this auction at ALL webmaster forums)

Anyways... Here is my first review from a happy customer :

Hey everyone interested in this book,

My name is Ryan, and Donny has sent me a copy to review. Below you will find the full review, but I would like to start with a very short summary:

Summary: Wow! For less than five bucks, you can honestly have $100, in no time. I say, in short, you truly need this book!

Review:

When I first received "100 Now's" book, I opened it up to find the cleanest looking ebook I have ever read. No flashy colors, no referral links, no cheesy anything. The book is very clean cut, and VERY easy to read. I found no typos or poor grammar, making it very easy to comprehend. The fact that the book is backed by a true life experience, that happened but months ago, tells you something!

What the book says is more than just commonsense, it actually has information and tricks in it. Are these "Secrets"? Well, no, not so much, but they are things you probably would not normally think about, and would have an even harder time finding how to execute the tasks. Worth much more than the asking price, none the less!

Also, not only does the book tell you what to do and how to do it, it is written by a very well know, successful, website broker. Donny is not a "Nobody", he has been in the scene a while, and has been damn good at what he does. I saw the "Click Purple" switch, and I didn't believe he did it, nor did I think I could do it. Now I know that I can, and I feel confident in doing so. As a matter of fact, I'm going to try it in the next few days, just because I know I can.

The price of this book is too low. Even his retail price of $6.95, is too low. Think of it this way, you could, for 6.95, buy a domain, and try to make it worth $100, in 5 hours your self, probably unsuccessfully, OR, buy this book, get the secrets, and truly make $100 in no time at all.

There is also a money back guarantee, why would you not take the chance?

Final Verdict: I can honestly say, this is the best ebook, I have ever seen, for this price. I say defiantly go for it. Even if you are looking to make more or less than $100, or not looking to sell at all, or trying to help better your current site, the tips in this book, WILL HELP YOU, without a doubt in my mind.

Thanks again Donny, as well as everyone who read this!

Ryan
It's $4.95. If you don't like it (or is just extremely evil ), simply ask for your money back, and I will refund you right away. No risk involved.