09-24-2007, 04:40 AM
Cory is offline Cory
Expertise: Fedex Marketing Director.
Software: Firefox.

Cory is on a distinguished road

Old

For some damn reason its telling me i need more than one characters lol

Originally Posted by Garrett
Conrad, for one you broke our agreement now that I think of it. After telling me that you sent Julian my information, password (You don't know where that password is used for, PayPal, Banking, do you know? Nope), and host information. Also, I am not sure what Zalaki is talking about, but we have gone over this and I have sent him his coding twice now. Not sure how he hasn't gotten that through, if not I will look for it (again). Just to let everything know, Conrad and Julian are pals, and somehow Julian comes back from a very long absence. What is the first thing he does? Ban me, and it doesn't tell me how long, so I assume it's a permanent ban. Afterall, I wanted to resolve this when I contacted you, but you made it worse.

Conrad, I refuse to pay because you gave out our agreement, someone hacked my server (assuming now it has to do with you, giving out my passwords and stuff), giving out my passwords to things you have no idea about. And for attempting to sell the template, as you should have contacted me first, as I had money to use. After seeing it being sold I withdrew it, and now is my money, never yours. I am not going to go on about how a lot of others have done much worse, let alone aren't banned.

All this is, is a cheap ploy to get me banned, by abusing mod powers. Julian heard Conrad's story and only his, although he would never listen to mine.