View Single Post
12-19-2004, 05:20 AM
x3knet is offline x3knet
Expertise:
Software:

x3knet is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to x3knet Send a message via MSN to x3knet Send a message via Yahoo to x3knet

Old

The things that inspire me most have got to be other designs itself. It's not really the designers. Yes, there are a lot of people out there whose skills I would like to have ::cough:: Moob and Robson ::cough:: , but I try to be inspired based upon design.

The feeling you get of duplicating work of other great designers and then using that knowledge you just learned and apply it to new, unique images that other clients want is the best feeling.

Making customers happy is another great inspiration of mine. Whenever a client gets extremely excited and goes out of their way to tell me that my designs have "motivated them to make a bigger and better site," I think it's one of the best feelings in the world... It makes you feel that you are not just doing things for people for just money. In a poem I have read, the last line in the poem read "Avarice is the root of all evil." If you're greedy and just in it for the money, then it will become no longer fun.

Another big inspiration must be my family, as always. They encourage me with everything I set my mind to. For instance, when I had the urge to create a hosting company, my mom offered to open up a separate checking account so I could use that account to transfer my funds into it. There is nothing like having your familly, friends, and coworkers backing you up because it only helps you.

This is actually coming from my heart. The biggest inspiration are my customers and making them happy. It makes me want to do more and learn more so I'm able to make more people happy in the world.