View Single Post
02-24-2008, 11:39 PM
StatisticZ is offline StatisticZ
Software:

StatisticZ is on a distinguished road

Old

From StatisticZ Friend:

He's got the basic idea down of what I'm looking for.. Although it may be my fault, because I haven't fully explained to him what exactly I'm looking for..

I'm trying to expand our community website.. Which at the moment, is only a forum. I've always showed interest in the system GoldMic.com has running.

I've thought about investing in social networking software like phpfox, handshakes, and e-friends.. But none of them fully meet my requirements.

The only thing I could do without is the rap battle system he mentioned.. I have no interest in that.

I want to integrate vbulletin, because that's where most of our members communicate at. I don't want to completely rid the forum section out.. and I do not want to limit it to just a simple link on the site. I'd like the members system to be used globally. I need each member to have custom profiles such as the ones shown on GoldMic that will be accessible through the main site & the forum software.

Everything I can think of is basically incorporated on the GoldMic site. The only difference would be ours would be integrated with vBulletin as our forum software.