View Single Post
05-19-2009, 04:43 PM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

Originally Posted by enigma View Post
"There's nothing more honest than being honest."

"There's nothing more truthful than stating the facts."
That is true though... And I guess in most cases, this is where "truth hurts". Haha. Some might think of me as an a-hole and down right nasty, and other times I have a huge heart and get my message across in a more caring approach.

But either way, as most parents teach their kids, speaking the truth is always the best thing to do. Because speaking lies will only come back to bite you in the arse and be damaging.

Originally Posted by audraoc View Post
Thank you all, guys! Believe me, I'm taking it all in! Putting myself out there while I'm only starting up - it's quite masochistic, but it lets me speed up the understanding what the general tendencies and likes are for different demographics ... I wish I could make a contest for my own website design.
You're welcome. I've been out of designing for years sigh. Recently started back into it, but practice and learning does make perfect! Just takes some time and you'll get there before you know it! (Not saying / meaning that you don't know how to design, just meant, never mind I'll shut up now... LOL!)