09-30-2005, 12:31 PM
Bennett is offline Bennett
Expertise:
Software:

Bennett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Bennett

Old

Originally Posted by Jonny
Most web designers use FireFox, or atleast the ones who actually write thier sites rather than slice them.

If not only for the web developer plugin.
Stereotype--not true.

Originally Posted by mickok
I use Firefox, like what Jonny said designers use it, if your site works in Firefox then it should work in IE, but its not always the same the other way around, I also like Firefox because of the Tabbed browsing, I hate windows popping up everywhere so I use tabs, keeps my start menu clean as well. (I also like the FF logo a lot better then IE)
Lies--just because it works in FF does not mean anything when it comes to how it works in IE.

Originally Posted by mickok
It's funny that you say most people use IE because for a while over 70% of the hits that I got to my website used FF and less used IE. But I just had a look at it now and it seems to have become around 51/49 (favour FF)

Your websites don't seem to be too big? And it is dependent on that you could be attracting the same people that are on the FF bandwagon. You shouldn't base fact on opinion

I have to support IE. It's a classic, and it works perfectly fine. I don't have a problem with lag, spyware or viruses. Perhaps because I don't try to download everything I see like most people. :P