View Single Post
08-16-2007, 11:38 AM
thebosshere is offline thebosshere
Software:

thebosshere is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:
Hello everyone i'm Jamess from India. I'm an college student as well as doing job in SEO Company. I'm Google Adwords Certified and part time designer.
I love to make logos and i think i'm good in that. I working as SE optimizers and doing some freelence designing as well.
As i said earlier i love to make logos so making logo and some web templates my hobby(Used to do in free time)

Services Offered:
Here i offered my SEO as well as my Logo service. I'm good in SEO and optimized high competitive online business in different industry.
I can do keyword Research, Site Analysis, Onpage as well as Offpage. This just the basic part and do lots of more with the same. Apart SEO i'm also doing designing.

Terms of Service:
Regarding SEO no one guarantee to rank you on top postition on all major search engines and if some one doing so they really using black hat techniques so your site will rank abnd getting better traffic but it take some time.
For logo designing i'm offering 2 revisions for a logo if client finalize the logo will do 2 more revisions.
Payment only by Paypal

Contact Details:
YIM - sam_luvs_u7@yahoo.com
PM Me

Trading History:
My Itrador

Portoflio Comments:
please comment here

View More here