View Single Post
01-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Big Zee is offline Big Zee
Software:

Big Zee is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Salathe
To make a short, and quite frankly blunt, post: We trust Robson but why should we trust you to lead our community; effectively, responsibly...? Answer in 200 words.
As I and Robson have already posted, there is no change in management at all other than I "financially" own the forums. So I am happy to have Robson still lead the community and forums for as long as he wishes.

I have actually "owned" the forums for a couple of weeks (only the very parts of final server move happened today). So I expect you never saw any difference in the past few weeks - I was an admin for that time but just remained "hidden" on the forums so as not to cause confusion till everything had finally occurred - server move etc. If I had remained hidden and had not posted this thread, then you and most others would never have seen any physical difference in the running of TF. So just treat it as having an additional admin on board and wait for the developments to the site.

Thanks

PS as I also previously said I will be launching a new project which will work very closely with TF in the coming month or so. I will hopefully be VERY benificial to all freelance developers - ie a product which is free and you can sell to all your customers for a hefty fee. I will not elaborate any more at the moment, other than to say TF member will be the first to know about it and therefore capitalise on it - watch this space!