01-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Jamesy is offline Jamesy
Expertise:
Software:

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Jamesy

Old

Originally Posted by jm View Post
Your pathetic bringing it back up. I wasn't having a go at Jamsey- just wondering were he got his inspiration like I said after that comment. I have the utmost respect for Jamsey and wish him all the best. Anyways...
I appreciate the way you've handled it all. In all honesty, I'm not too comfortable about potentially copying your identity, so I apologise, and I look forward to designing and releasing my new identity concepts. I hope to gain some valuable help from you, James.

Originally Posted by Seb View Post
Actually, I quite often View Source on sites. If the code's not particularly good, I tend not to take the site seriously and move on. It could be the difference between getting a job and not getting one, so good code is something you really should consider.
You have a really valid point, and I appreciate it.

This splash page won't be online for much longer, and I'll look forward to taking all of your comments and help into deep consideration in the design stages of my next portfolio.

Even though this thread has attracted a lot of negativity, and really taken a knock at my ability as a coder, designer, and freelancer I appreciate everything that has been said. And I thank everybody who took their time to post.

When a moderator gets round to this, I'd appreciate this being locked, or deleted.

-James