View Single Post
06-17-2011, 04:38 PM
TaeKwonJoe is offline TaeKwonJoe
Expertise: Designing & Programming
Software: Photoshop, Notepad++

TaeKwonJoe is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to TaeKwonJoe Send a message via MSN to TaeKwonJoe Send a message via Skype™ to TaeKwonJoe

Old

Re: imchewee and feros

I completely understand both of you guys' point of views and agree. The AdBlock thing is just a personal preference of mine and I just wanted to point that out because it is among the top 5 Google Chrome extensions.

Perhaps that four ad spaces would work, but I think bringing it down to two would be better, but again that is just my personal opinion.

Also, maybe replacing it in the left column would help things? The "Featured Listings" and "Popular Tutorials" are going to be a HUGE part of this change and it would really suck for people to have to scroll all the way down the page to see it. I think that should be one of the first things people notice/draws them in.

If Chris and Art are willing, I'd be happy to help out with the design if Chris is willing to share the .psd file. Perhaps the new design could be a collaborative project worked on by 1-2-3 designers and the rest of the community could help those designers out by sharing their thoughts/opinions; just like this thread.

Again, just a thought.

Thanked by:
Artashes (06-18-2011)