View Single Post
12-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Marky is offline Marky
Expertise:
Software:

Marky is on a distinguished road

Old  Member of the Month - December 2006

Hey all,

I know it's a little early to start this, but since I won't be available on the usual 25th of this month, I've decided to have this extended.

Since Member of the Month hasn't been done for a little while, I'll explain when this will happen.

Each month will pass as they do, and you will all go on with your freelance 'doing's'. On the 25th of that month, the Member of the Month will be voted upon and on the 1st of the next month, the Member of that month will be selected and will recieve the all-so-famous badge:

A new feature, starting next year will be the MOTM Hall of Fame. It will just be an archive of every person that wins the MOTM each month, which is a little bonus on top of the cool badge you will recieve

So... December... Vote for your favourite member of this month. The selected member will recieve the badge of honor, along with bragging rights and of course a place in the MOTM Hall of Fame...

This thread will close on the 1st in which the votes will be counted and the staff we decide the winner.

Just a reminder, as always, the staff do have the final say on the winner, but the nominations are very important as we like to view the opinion of the entire community!

Thank you for Participating,
And from all of us at TFL, Have a very Merry Christmas!