View Single Post
01-13-2007, 06:14 PM
Garrett is offline Garrett
Software:

Garrett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Garrett

Old

Originally Posted by Big Zee
Morning all - Thanks for all your posts.

So here are my thoughts.........

First - An Apology:
Blue Ire should not have written waht he did - attacks on a personal level are not befitting of staff members level of authority (Its not befitting of members either). I apologise on behalf of the staff as a whole. This matter and general conduct of all staff is being looked into.

Second - Keep it Harmonious:
We had pretty much all but eliminted these slanging matches against staff/members etc since the introduction of all new staff. I think most members here will agree that in general things are much better with fewer slanging matches going on.

Third - Alternative Agenda:
I believe there are certain members here who have an alternative agenda in that they want to drag the forum into a continual slanging match. I also believe that a lot of members are wiseing upto who these people are, and are pretty tired of the way they are will spend hours posting in threads such as this, try to create a staff/member argument at any opportunity and almost goad the staff into making a remark which they can then jump on to start a thread like this. I think people should ask themsleves why these people love posting in threads like this, but contribute little to what the forum is acutally about - ie freelancing. Ask yourselves if these types of people are actually constructive members to have in a forum?

Forth - Three Strikes:
Anthony was only let back into TF on the absolute condition his behaviour was exemplory, and the first time he stepped out of line at all he would recieve a complete ban and no coming back. For those who don't know Anthony has been banned several times in the past and Robson you where also pretty clear in your thoughts on him
Therefore I don't see the reason for all the sudden concern that he has been rebanned.
Anthony's thread was resolved when he said, I will refund you you're money. It should have been closed for the fact lately arguments start up anywhere.

As others said, the (thread starter), knew where he was located, Moobrack, here, and email. Couldn't he have simply send him a email asking what's up? And have a little patience.

Not pointing fingers, but a mod lately has been telling others how they do there work, and how bad of a job they do. But that's his choice, but out of a moderator I would expect a mature response saying, something nice, not downgrading them.

With that said, I think for now on it's just a safe bet whenever a thread that whines about I didn't get my design or something comes up, lock it, and post please contact him privately. Since it seems someone always gets banned in a thread like that.