View Single Post
04-04-2007, 05:29 PM
.amaZe is offline .amaZe
Expertise:
Software:

.amaZe is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  *URGENT* Warning to Everyone (Scammer)

Hello TalkFreeLance,

I am here to inform you that there is a scammer on these forums. I personally would like to look out for TFL's good interest and reputation by banning these scammers and getting them off this community.

The Scenario:

Smackheadshow, posted a very good deal for hosting. Me and many others checked out this thread. It was a deal, we couldn't resist. The overwhelming boom of proxies and the many benefits of owning a proxy was amazing. So me and many others, bought hosting from this guy. Everything was fine for maybe 2-5 days, then everything started to plummet. The server started to drop, then random accounts began to start getting suspended. Then he made a post saying, that there are too many proxies on the server, and that they would be kicking some of the newer proxies off, as seen here. I got worried, and I immediately contacted him to see if my proxy was going to get kicked off, he said maybe. Then, when I asked for my money back, he then said I am going to let a few proxies stay and that mine is one of them, (he also said this to many others). Then my accounts got suspended again, I couldn't take this so I asked for my money back. Then he made up this story about how paul and todd screwed him over, and changed all the passwords so he couldnt get back into WHM. I didnt know who to beleive, then he gave me paul's contact information. I talked to paul he seemed to be a nice guy, and he refunded me. I had 2 servers, in which 1 server's cost was paid directly to smackheadshow and the other to Paul. Paul refunded me the amount, I paid him but smackheadshow refused to. This is what let me to this thread, I have waiting 2 weeks for my refund, and I am pretty sure other members have to.

Below I have a lot of proof of how this guy deals with people, and how he constantly tries to scam people.

If you do not believe me, check out these threads:
Highlights:

• Then it was sent to services@host-addiction.com also the tos said if you account is supeneed you do not get your refund so if paul has done that , then dont speak to me because I DON'T WORK THERE SO YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME.
    He claims that when I sent him my money it was transfered to Paul's account, but he has no proof.

• Ok, Paul supened your account, so no-refund, to which you agreed on upon purchasing the packages.
    and its not a scam, like i said i would of allowed it - if it wasnt for paul.
    This was a new rule, that was applied after my plan was bought.

• You were subject to suspension due to you not removing your proxies of which i have been told, therefore in the TOS ( been there since it opened ) you are NOT intitled to a refund.
    Another rule added after my plan was bought.

• Show me a screenshot, proving to me you sent the money to paul. If you can prove so, than paul should refund me, until then you owe me money.
    This is me asking for a screenshot, and he refuses to show any evidence.

• Despite what you say, PayPal will force you to give a refund based on the situation. You offered a 30 day money back guarantee, therefore a refund can be requested within 30 days, you can't go against that.
    Posted by Gareth, but is 100% correct. Both my accounts were within the criteria.

• I contacted the "partner" and he refunded all of my money.
    Posted by Foxtrot, he refunded my money to, but smackheadshow doesnt feel he has the obligation to refund me.
All those were taken from the threads, I posted above.