View Single Post
08-03-2004, 01:04 AM
Michael Scott is offline Michael Scott
Software:

Michael Scott is on a distinguished road

Old  Business Partner Wanted

Dear Community,

As it is my first post, I would like to say well done to Anthony for producing an awesome idea and really going for it. You have much further to go with this site and, I beleive, you are really going to go far.

Now my reason for my post.

I am looking to find a skilled Graphics Designer and/or Web Programmer looking to start a few initiatives with me. I have many projects which I have just started and that will keep the future partner very busy, and never bored.

There are a large range of things I would like to do, and with the help of another person on my team I will see us take up a full pledged attack on the Internet community.

My Ideas include a Resource site for the very popular Invision Power Board software, a "Module Framework" solution for webmasters, a Web Design Firm, a Hosting Firm, and much more.

If there is anyone seriously interested in helping another partner and I in growing in this market and earning the true economic benefits available, please feel free to email me, "michael [dot] scott [at] isolunet [dot] com".

I look forward to a response.