View Single Post
06-27-2013, 04:39 PM
tomasjuve is offline tomasjuve
Software:

tomasjuve is on a distinguished road

Old  a problem with applying a template

I started to learn developing a few days ago. I use Dreamweaver CS5 . I created a template where I used Nivo slider for creating a nice banner http://dev7studios.com/nivo-slider/#/documentation.

In the template everything went smoothly, I inserted three pictures and they changed nicely. When I wanted to apply the template to a webpages something went off. Other divisions of the files ( webpages) showed up as planned but not the banner. I tried a live view and a preview in chrome but nothing. Kind of desperate because in a video tutorial I am following it looked so easy. Hope someone can be of assistance.

much appreciated in advance

And one more general querry. I am 26 , graduated from college but because of an injury I cant get a job in what I studied. I have not got a job for more than a year and I am almost without money. So I need to come up with a plan . I would concentrate on acquireing computer skill . I am intelligent enough but actually confused with this whole area. I think building ecommerce websites might be useful. SO I would appreciate a plan how to proceed what to learn in which order with emhasiz on the fact that I need to be fast and efficient.

prospective help is again really appreciated