View Single Post
09-30-2009, 01:23 PM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

I don't know who you're all against being on staff, but yeah, it's taking the community to elect and see who becomes whatever. But from what Salathe said above there, it kinda sounds like it doesn't matter who has the higher votes anyway.

The people that others/elders like the most, or favor most, will get it regardless. Even if they're never really around anyway, and wouldn't really be good candidate for moderator status. I thought the reason for the poll, is for everyone to vote on WHO they WANT, and the highest voted folks will have a chance for job spot? Guess I was wrong... and then they should have just gave their "buddies" the jobs without a community vote... LOL! (Or maybe I'm reading into things too much, I don't know.) I thought maybe, Village for admin. Gary, Chris and I for moderator? Would add a good variety of flavor to the staff panel. But I dunno...

Regarding the time zones, I'm on the East Coast USA. I'm usually on here through the night, from like midnight to early morning. Even through the day times as well... Heck, I'm usually always here LOL!