View Single Post
03-21-2007, 12:10 AM
Bryan Le is offline Bryan Le
Expertise:
Software:

Bryan Le is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Le Send a message via MSN to Bryan Le

Old  Survive Digg - Brius's new creation.

It's time you survived the Digg Effect

It's every web master's dream come true, hitting the front page of Digg. You'll be able to sit back and reap the benefits of tens of thousands of unique visitors. But this doesn't mean that disaster doesn't strike, and unfortunately, it often does.

Enter the Digg Effect: The tragic consequence of being hosted by an incompetent company who doesn't fork over the needed bandwidth to survive a Digg. Your worst nightmare is opening up your web site only to see a 404 error, or a suspended page.. You're losing thousands and thousands of visitors - and even worse, money.

So, instead of living out this nightmare, we have a system that will allow your site to remain online when on the font page of Digg. We'll do everything to keep your site up. Guaranteed.

Survive Digg

Survive Digg is a site with a unique promise. We guarantee that your website will be alive and kickin' while you're getting your moments of fame on the front page of Digg.com. Want to read more about Survive Digg and our promise? Click here.

How do we do this?

The answer is simple. We're prepared to fight the Digg Effect with our powerful servers and web hosting capabilities. We've got around the clock support technicians that will ensure that the server stays up during your most critical hour - front page Digg stardom.

The Survival Package

Every Survive Digg hosting account comes with only top of the line equipment. Each account gets 10 GB of storage and unmetered bandwidth at 20mbps guaranteed! We limit only 30 accounts per server to ensure efficiency.

For more information on the features included, please click here.

Make money as an affiliate

Would you rather make money as an affiliate or Survive Digg? Signup for our affiliate program and start earning a minimum of $15 per signup you send us. *The first 5 affiliates to signup will be bumped up to $20 per referral.*

Don't take our word for it. See what other people are saying

Originally Posted by Matt Coddington, Net Business Blog
I think Survive Digg is a fantastic idea. When I launched Net Business Blog Digg sent me the majority of my traffic. I loved the free promotion, but unforunately this was a double-edged sword. The weekly Diggs my site was getting kept my server in a constant state of lag and often crashed it completely. If only Survive Digg existed then....
Originally Posted by Jon, Wicked Fire
SurviveDigg is one of the best ideas I've seen come out of the hosting industry in 10 years. The idea is so simple, but so unique. I know for a fact the Brius network backing this project up is one of the underrated hosts that lots of people use, but don't talk about enough. I will bet that more copycat services spawn off of this idea too. It's about damn time someone made a solution to assist bloggers and forum owners with something to help them, literally, survive the tsunami of Digg traffic that will usually bring a server down to it's knees in a matter of minutes. Not only is the idea great, but the price is just as amazing. You guys are doing what the hosting industry needs. None of that overselling. Just delivering something great for a price that even the shoestring budget bloggers can afford. You guys get my vote for damn sure!
Originally Posted by David Myers, I Love Digit
With the majority of good articles getting dugg on most webmaster blogs, it's hard to find a server that can handle all of the traffic from diggs coming in. That's why I think Survive Digg is a GREAT idea, and will be extremely beneficial to any blogger that experiences, or plans to experience a lot of digg traffic coming in. It's comforting to know that there's a service out there that I can trust not go down under heavy digg traffic.