View Single Post
05-30-2009, 06:17 PM
Sam Asante is offline Sam Asante
Software:

Sam Asante is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Sam Asante

Old

Originally Posted by Tom Still View Post
To be honest I wouldn't go in with a price of $75 per page. You've used the tag line, "world class websites", I'm sorry but if that is the case - you need to charge more.

Nowdays people are waking up and being a bit more honest with themselves. If you say, yes we're a bit expensive but we're bloody good at what we do, take a look - you will get work.

Too many people are offering world-class websites at third-world rates - people are waking up to this and seeing it as a bad thing.

But best of luck, mistakes are there to be made.
"Hello & Welcome to Envoue.com! We develop world-class websites at unbeatable prices."

There is a lot of competition in this industry. A lot of people have approached me in the past claiming that they can get their services a lot cheaper from Indian designers, 12 year old designers or even 12 year old Indian designers.

One of our main strategies is to be as cost-effective as possible for our clients. We design and develop some of the highest quality websites you will see online, especially for the price we are offering.

$75 per page is simply the flat rate for our services. There are other costs to take into account - which include, coding, revisions, logos, new concepts, additional pages.

In the near future, when we are better known and have a solid client base, we will slightly increase our prices.