03-21-2006, 11:51 AM
Edder is offline Edder
Expertise:
Software:

Edder is on a distinguished road

Old  TutorialHome.com

UPDATED!

Hello,

May I first of all thank you for taking the time to view this thread.

As some of you may know, myself, Craig Berry, and Edwin Lee are the current owners/developers of Tutorial Home. We recently placed the site up for sale, as it is 100% custom and unique.

However, we found that a high interest was being generated for a Turnkey solution.
Therefore we have decided that this may be the best interest for the public.

TheGrandTutorial Script, or TGT Script is currently undergoing an introductory offer.
A copy of the script can be obtained for only $50!
Payment will be handled via PayPal or 2CheckOut.

A complete working version of what will be included in this sale may be viewed below:

TheGrandTutorial Script

The design that you see via the link above will also be included. It has been coded into tableless XHTML & valid CSS and integrated into the backend. The .Psd to the logo file will also be included, in order for you change it to your own.

As you can see, there are currently two tutorials on display. These were created by Craig Berry, and will be included in each sale. Along with the .Psd source files.

The following banner will also be included:

Banner

The .Psd to this banner will also be included.

Some of the features of the admin cp include:

- Setup accounts for admin users with set permissions.
- Newsletter subscription.
- Add / remove partner links.
- Change banner ad codes on the fly.
- Almost all the text on the website is editable from the admin panel.
- Add tutorials in “steps”.
- Go back to unfinished tutorials that were not completed and finish them off.

Here I have some screenshots of the admin panel in action.

A readme file will be included in the price, guiding the buyer through 8 installation steps.
However, installation can be provided for an extra fee of $10.

By now, you may be asking yourself, how do I take advantage of this fantastic offer, and purchase my copy of the script?!

In order to purchase and maintain a copy of the script, we ask that you send $50, or $60 (If installation is required) to the following PayPal email:

billing@igb.net

In the payment details within PayPal, clearly state the email address that you would like to receive the files for the script.

Alternatively, you may pay via 2CheckOut below:

https://www.2checkout.com/2co/buyer/...1&product_id=2

Upon sending payment, please allow up to 48 hours in order for us to email the TGT Script files to you.

If you have any questions regarding purchasing the script, you may PM myself, reply to this thread, or send an email to "craig@thegrandberry.com"

Thank you for reading this thread, and I hope you continue to take advantage of this one off offer by placing your order now!

5 COPIES HAVE BEEN SOLD!

Kind Regards,

Craig Berry & Edwin Lee.