View Single Post
01-15-2013, 08:13 AM
vVv is offline vVv
Software:

vVv is on a distinguished road

Old

I've been popping in here for the past few weeks, to see if any type of response from Artashes was made at all. I checked his profile and he's been inactive for a little over a month now. I don't blame any or almost all of the staff for demoting themselves.

The man obviously doesn't care about this site at all, everything that's been planned for this site hasn't come together since I joined over 3 or 4 years ago. All talk, no walk. IMHO, Artashes should just give the site and domain over to a group of trustworthy and responsible community members that actually care about this place, so they can hopefully have a fighting chance to bring it back to life again.

I seen this coming though, when I read some where he was running another "huge" forum of his own, the man obviously doesn't have time for this place, much less care about it either. Sad shame if you ask me. I did a quick search on "Freelance forums", and Freelancefirst.com was listed, which I noticed was also dead, at this point I could see that forum coming back to life faster then this one lol! :P