View Single Post
04-21-2008, 02:32 AM
.Nick is offline .Nick
Software:

.Nick is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Xhibition View Post
Wow...Im going to have to say that this is the most immature and childish thing I've seen on the internet. First of all, if you talk **** about others sites, make your own worth a look...and maybe custom? Lets see to start, the design is way to bright...painful on the eyes. Text Logo Blows. Search submit button is default. You don't have rollovers. And thats just about all for the 10 second look at your site. Oh and not to mention the idea behind the site is horrible.
You should consider reading the entire thread before replying.

Originally Posted by Xhibition View Post
I realize your gonna come back with a childish quote such as "I am a child so its okay to be childish," or something of the sort.
Assumption leads to stereotyping leads to discrimination leads to dehumanization leads to genocide leads to war leads to global extinction. Not that I'm necessarily opposed to global extinction.

As for the rest: you're the ignorant if you don't see the humor in this, and I feel sorry for you.

Originally Posted by S1R View Post
Yes, personally the design isn't one of James best, but it's custom, unique and represents his company.
I concede that Flockey chose one of its lesser-quality designs to represent its company image.