View Single Post
12-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Sulcalibur is offline Sulcalibur
Expertise:
Software:

Sulcalibur is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Sulcalibur

Old  10 wordpress designs over 10 days

NEW DESIGNS ARE BEING ADDED AND UPDATED THROUGH THIS THREAD!

Starting from the 4th January I will be designing 10 different wordpress based design and selling the psd's on ebay in seperate auctions. I will be working flat out each day for 10 days.

This is an ideal oppertunity for anyone to get a theme that they were thinking about for a decent cheap price, or a coder to buy a theme and then code it up and sell it for a high price tag.

All designs will be unique, original and designed to the highest standards. They will be sold as is though with no changes in the price tag (you can pay for additional services) and you will have FULL resell rights. I usually charge £220 upwards for this work so you will be in for a bargin here.

What I'm after though is theme ideas if there is something in particular that you are after. Only post if there is a something you are after or you believe that it would be a good selling point.

I'm in a whole lotta debt and I gotta dig my way out here lol so any guidance would be great. Any other forums worth posting on would be cool also. Infact post this on your blogs, Digg them, I dunno, build up the whole internet hype machine!!!!

So, auctions will start going up on Friday the 5th of January.