View Single Post
07-02-2010, 04:49 PM
whateverdood is offline whateverdood
Expertise: tech god
Software:

whateverdood is on a distinguished road

Old

FJ, my butt hair knows as much about micro$oft and the reality of how Corporations/business works as you. Probably dont even remember, when they almost got broken up as a monopoly.

Which they are, though there are $everal ways both legal and illegal around anti-trust protections. For conducting numerous ( illegal ) activities violating US anti-trust law. Anti-trust is there to protect the people of the country. Even stupid people like Fez. One of the things you are definitely still free to do in this country ... is be stupid. ( so FJ, you are well within your rights. )

Though like most things econ/political ... its long since been a joke. M$ just had to pay and pay and pay ... lawyers/fines, out of court settlements etc. Shouldve been broken up and some of the key people behind the games they were ( are ) playing ... put in prison.

"Steal $10 bucks from good people, they call you a thief. Steal 10 billion from good people, they call you a good CEO/CFO." or Senator.

( but again, you know as much about the purposes/origins of anti-trust in america, the realities of the US legal system ... as de ole butt hair. )

Based on 10yrs of 1st hand experience ( keeping in mind, Im a helluva lot more intelligent than you, lol. ) First comp I used was an IBM, ... had to boot the ms-dos OS, from a floppy disk ... everytime ya started the thing up.

And funny, share these opinions on Micro$ucks, with folks who have advanced comp sci degree's. Ones a VP of a software/IT company now.

Other was "surfing" the internet, years before you'd even heard there was such a thing, lol ... ya fecking lame. Worked in the IT dept of 3 fortune 500 corporations himself.

I would be willing to bet. Either of those 2 know more about tech ... than you and any 30 people you personally know totaled and multiplied. Funny we all have the same low opinion of Micro$ucks.

anyway, you still get your way dork. Dont want to share a forum with ya, it grates on my nerves.

laterz.

PS, thanks for waving bye squirrel ... was a nice gesture.