View Single Post
09-06-2012, 07:44 PM
Kvlt Kitty is offline Kvlt Kitty
Software:

Kvlt Kitty is on a distinguished road

Old

Even the bigger jobs I see that the estimate is around $300-500? I still don't totally get how these sites work.

Well I will have enough saved so I don't plan on working up there, and will be taking about 12 units a quarter. My study habits are fine as I do the work as it's given so there won't be any cramming.

After college I want to do anything I can make a living at for a couple years so I can save and try out touring with my own material.

Really I'd like to make a living doing freelance music production/composition and computer programming, repairs, etc for the time being so I can continue learning and bettering myself. My ideal job full time job in the future would be audio production and composition for video games. I hope to own a business in the future, but we'll see how that pans out.

I'm just getting the certifications so if need be I could get a decent job and save a decent amount before in a relatively short period. Plus it looks good on a resume.

I love computers, but my real passion is really in music. Unfortunately, you can't really make much of a living doing it, particularly the music I have interest in. I'd like to alternate between computers and music throughout my life. I plan on working for a couple years full time after college and then trying out touring as by then my knowledge of theory and my technical abilities should be at an impressive level so long as I can keep up the practice schedule.