View Single Post
05-22-2012, 12:24 PM
seen.to is offline seen.to
Expertise:
Software:

seen.to is on a distinguished road

Old

I remember Robson selling and Zee coming along... I was admin at the time and remember several arguments between staff that I had no time for. I also remember hating this design but think it was put into place after I'd stopped coming.

What's happened with me in the past 5? Well I'm still at the same company where my role is now Lead Web Software Developer. I still do the occasional piece of freelance but only for a select few clients. My son is in 2nd grade now and isn't happy when I come home from work and go straight up to the office to start freelancing.

I've been through 3 new cars (Chevy Equinox, BMW 328xi and now a Toyota Prius). *The Equinox was a mistake, the Bimmer was a lot of fun but only saw 12mpg and the sport pack suspension made every bump in the road jar my spine, so that was also a mistake really. I'm very happy with the Prius so far.*

I switched to Mac after being a diehard PC user for many years and have now succumbed to many other Apple products (am writing this on my iPad for instance).

I quit smoking and gained 30lbs then quit drinking and lost 45!