View Single Post
07-30-2004, 04:41 AM
knux is offline knux
Expertise:
Software:

knux is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to knux Send a message via AIM to knux Send a message via MSN to knux

Old

Being 16, I have a lot to do during my school year to get into a collage I want to make my future successful. So during the year the option of working for an employer just isn't there. I wouldnt have the dedication it takes.
That is why I chose to be a freelance designer. That and I can't bring my skills to the table that are up to par with the employers needs. I find it alot more fun being a freelance designer because I dont always like doing a 'hosting template'. I like doing logos and unique designs, for unique sites you dont see everyday. Also when that happens, I usually get a referral, a good testimonial, or asked to work for them again. (Or a combination of 2/3 of those.)

I also wouldnt like working for an employer at the moment because I wouldn't like not having my name at the bottom of the site as oposed to the companys name im working for. Also their is always communications. If a customer wants a template done for $5 and my employer says do this template for 3$, im not making all the money that I would have if I got that employee myself. (Made up numbers, I wouldn't do anything for $5)

shadyz- How do you guys model those pens?