View Single Post
07-23-2010, 07:15 AM
Jordan is offline Jordan
Expertise: CSS, HTML, PHP
Software: Sublime Text 2

Jordan is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Artashes View Post
Dear Jordan, I understand the passion for a public voting system, but it is not something that I'd like to take on in practice yet, at least not for the near future. The goal now is to work with a few people and eventually end up with a very strong team of heavy-hitters and go-getters. Yes, Salathe and VG were great as leaders, but they were the first people I spoke with privately when I came in and it was clear they needed more time for themselves to work on other things in life. I respected their choices, even though I really wanted them on board. I am confident, though, that we are moving in the right direction to building a new awesome team.
I'm going to be a Debbie Downer here and just come straight out and say I am not Dear anything to you. You have not approached others with "Dear [User]" so please don't take advantage of my sex to belittle me in a condescending tone.

In regards to your actual comment: Why reply to me? I wasn't the user that initially suggested you utilize a public poll--That was Fez's idea. You even replied to him about it already, so why rehash to me? I didn't say "Hey Artashes, I agree, you should do a public poll!!2!"

My reply was specifically towards Dan saying that it wasn't the best of ideas. I merely said it wasn't that bad as we had some awesome new mods (Village and Spencer) and of course had in-active mods. I then just stated that the worst mod had been Vizon (that I can recall) and as far as I can remember, he was not added in via a public poll. Which I was just proving to Dan that a public poll isn't the worst that's happened here when it comes to mods.

Thanked by:
JimH10 (07-23-2010)