01-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Salathe is offline Salathe
Expertise: Software Development
Software: vim, PHP

Salathe will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to Salathe

Old

Originally Posted by Wildhoney
I can code fluently in PHP5. True OOP with Interface and Abstract classes. Basically the lot. A little sample here -> http://www.adam.tiaghosting.com/sample/
It's a shame that your showcase piece of work will raise errors. You don't implement the display abstract method and importantly, the closing brace for the class is missing. Finally, probably not of importance to you but it is to me, where is your documentation? Even for a simple interface and class, a couple of PHPDoc comment blocks would be lovely (and almost a requirement if anyone is to look back at the code in a few months/years time). That said, nice and tidy.

As for the topic, I haven't really seen much in the way of code from members here -- and I've had no need to hire someone for PHP -- so it would be difficult to list 'the best' here.

On that note, I'd like to see more chat from the freelance coders around here (not just the template slicers). There are often questions about PHP floating around but little (if any?) chat between developers on interesting topics.