View Single Post
06-28-2007, 02:31 PM
chaka42 is offline chaka42
Expertise:
Software:

chaka42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to chaka42 Send a message via MSN to chaka42 Send a message via Skype™ to chaka42

Old

Originally Posted by jloo
You guys just dont get it do you..

All of these comments have been based around me not understanding that i obviously should register a domain then sign up.

I don't want to Register a domain! I never did! I Bought a domain from Craddock (If you actually bothered to read my post!!)

I didn't want to buy a domain! I wanted an account, so Craddock could forward his domain to mine! - Why should i have to BUY a domain, in order to have an account?..

So read! people! before you even begin to type.
Not exactly. I'll speak for myself in this instance, but I was simply inquiring as to why you would need to register with GoDaddy at all. Like most domains, you would simply send a domain transfer from your particular registrar to GoDaddy. There is absolutely no need to register with GoDaddy at all.

In terms of folks liking or not liking GoDaddy, it simply boils down to personal preference. And I for one have never had an issue with them. In fact, minor issues I've run into were my fault. Funny how that works.