Bryan Le is offline Bryan Le
Expertise:
Software:

Bryan Le is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Le Send a message via MSN to Bryan Le

Old

This post was last updated on 08/17/2008

About Me:
I am a 21 year old college student. I like to say I live a double life. One of which is trying to be your average teenager with a *somewhat* social life, and the other is pursuing my dreams in becoming a successful entrepreneur and web designer.

My clients always come first, and they mean the most to me. Afterall, it is you (assuming you're a potential client) that I rely on. Not me. You put food in my stomach. You pay my bills. I need to make sure you are happy. My business and process revolves around you. Not the other way around. You don't need me. But I need you. I need your opportunities, and for that, I am sincere when I say I will make sure to take extreme measures to make sure you are satisfied.

I have worked as a junior designer at Fantasy Interactive, and have had the opportunity to work with on projects for clients such as Electronic Arts, Nintendo, Subaru, and many other recognizable brands and companies. I am also signed with Engine Performance Interactive agency as a freelance designer and have worked with companies and start ups throughout the country, but especially in the DC, MD, VA area.

However, if you're looking for corporate guys with big fancy suits and nice studios, I'm not your guy. I'm simply a struggling college student who has a passion for design, and a keen sense of business. I can't guarantee you success - but I can guarantee you a path to walk on. What you do on that path is your choice. If I sound like someone you want to work with, please visit my portfolio and shoot me an email. I'd love to hear from you.

Be safe, and take care.
Bryan

Services Offered:
  • Web Design - Starting at $600.00 (or $800 w/ xHTML/CSS Mark up): Includes 1 Uncoded .PSD & stylesheet (includes all roll over states, designer annotations (for animations, scripts, etc.), and custom icons to give to a coder so they can easily integrate the design). Sub pages are an additional $200 and also include the stylesheet.
  • xHTML/CSS Markup - Starting at $400: Brings any design to xHTML/CSS ($200/additional page)
  • Blog Design - Starting at $1,000.00: Includes a completely custom and ready-to-use design, coded and fully implemented into the latest version of Wordpress.
  • Forum Design - Starting at $1,300.00: Includes a completely custom and ready-to-use design, coded and fully implemented into the latest version of vBulletin. Also includes a fully custom icon set to accompany your site & stylesheet for easy reference.
  • Logo Design - Starting at $500.00: Includes 3 Concepts (1 final) & 3 Revisions (+$75 per round of revision, +$250 per concept). Made at 300 DPI and ready for print.
  • Online Marketing Consultation - Starting at $50/hr. Immediately improve your business and its efficiency through marketing advice, strategies, tactics, and tips. (+$25/hr for every hour after)
Terms of Service:
  • 50% before project starts / 50% Upon Completion for projects < $1500
  • 33% before project starts / 33% half way point / 34% upon completion for projects > $1500
  • All work is completed on week days only. I do not work weekends unless otherwise noted (or paid for).
My Process:
  • I work with you one on one. Don't have a design brief? No problem - I have a questionnaire prepared for you to fill out that will serve that purpose.
  • I work with FreshBooks to provide secure, professional invoices either through email or post and allows you to pay instantly with Credit Card, PayPal, or eCheck.
  • I work with BasecampHQ - meaning you have your own client login and will be able to track the project from beginning to end. Due Dates, Messages, concepts, etc. are all handled from one central point.
Contact Details:
  • email is preferable - canitgo [at] gmail [dot] com
  • TalkFreeLance PM
  • MSN: elnayrb [at] gmail [dot] com
  • Full CV upon request
  • Private portfolio showing with additional work available for SERIOUS clients only.
Trading History:Portoflio Comments:
Click here to comment on my portfolio

View My Temporary Portfolio