View Single Post
03-22-2012, 10:46 PM
creativejen is offline creativejen
Expertise: design, front-end markup
Software: Photoshop

creativejen is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to creativejen

Old

Ok, after reading all this, I think its time to share something.

Everyone should seriously stop nit-picking on things that don't satisfy one self. Perhaps you are trying to form a spark of motivation to the owner (Artashes), but unknowingly not having any light on what he's been doing all this time.

Motivation is there, dedication is there, honesty, advice and helpfulness is also there. My question to you triadink, where's yours?

Anyone can nit-pick about the community being dead, but who's fault is that? Is it the owners fault? NO! Its ours.

"WE" the "MEMBERS", of this forum, are the one's that drive this community. Something, somewhere, along the lines over the past few years, drove people away. Which in fact when I think about it, when particular members of the 'community' decided to take over the forum and tried to seek contact of the owner at the time, and failed to do so, when word got out, thats when the community started to fade. People of this forum just lost the heart, people were not patient enough.

I was a member back then. Still am today. I have been patient. I have continued to post. Now i'll admit, for the past few months i've only really posted in the marketplace, but why is that.. the reason being I know that if I post anywhere else, no one else will step up. Perhaps i'll give it a try, and see what happens - but I get nothing out of it, I have to do it from what I have left in my heart for the community.

So people, please, before flowering your agression against someone who is actually 'trying' to make a difference, why don't you ask yourself this; What am I bringing to this community? Why haven't I contributed for all these years / months? Where is my heart?

Ask yourself those, then do what you need to do.

Thanked by 2 users:
Artashes (03-23-2012), Village Genius (03-23-2012)